- Historic and Current Quotes on American Principles (PDF)
- Historic and Current Quotes on the Need for Civic Education (PDF)
- Great Seal of the United States (PDF)
American Heritage’s: An Adventure in Liberty
- Contemporary American Heritage Songs (PDF)
- Contemporary American Heritage Art – Arnold Friberg’s “Washington’s Prayer” (PDF)
Sample Teacher Use of Elementary/Middle Lesson on the American Founders
“I am sending only one example of the Framers our students portrayed. However, our choices were George Washington, Gouverneur Morris, Benjamin Franklin, Edmund Randolph, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, George Mason, and William Patterson.” –Beth M., Elementary Teacher
- “Meet the Framers” Lesson on the American Founders plus some American Heritage Recipes (PDF)
- “Meet the Framers” Slide Presentation (PPT)
Miracle of America
- Puritans Slide Presentations (PPT) (Coming soon)
Religious Expression in Public Schools – Guidelines
- Legal Memo on Graduation Prayers in Public Schools. Liberty Counsel, www.lc.org, 2005-2006. Clarification of laws on what is prohibited and permitted regarding prayers or religious messages during public school graduation ceremonies. Four legal models/options are provided.
- Legal Memo About Public Christmas Celebrations. Liberty Counsel, www.lc.org. Guidelines for public officials and schools regarding religious holidays and celebrations in public schools.
- Secretary Paige’s Letter and Guidance on Constitutionally Protected Prayer in Public Elementary and Secondary Schools. Religion and Public Schools, U. S. Department of Education, February 7, 2003.